Certified Reporting Services in the Chicago city and suburbs: Your one-stop shop for legal support.
The court reporting services in Chicago suburbs you expect.
Lake Cook Reporting prides itself in having some of the most experienced and capable certified reporting services in the Chicago area.
All reporters utilized by our firm hold Illinois Certified Shorthand Reporter (CSR) licenses and Registered Professional Reporter (RPR) certifications as issued by the NCRA.
Our court reporters excel in expert and medical testimony, depositions integrated with video conferencing and legal videography recording, realtime transcript streaming in depositions and trials, and more.
Schedule for your next case.
Did You Know?
We have some of the best realtime court reporters on our team capable of streaming complex medical testimony. Try realtime today!Visit Realtime Reporting Page
We Listen To You.
We offer the following certified reporting and stenography services:
- Lake Cook Reporting utilizes over 30 stenographers available for depositions, trials, arbitrations, and more in the Chicago area.
- Court reporting job out of state? We’ll schedule anywhere in the nation with our network of reporting firms.
- Free room rental when using our court reporters at locations across the country, including all our Chicago locations.
- High definition video conferencing capabilities to other videoconferencing facilities or your personal computer.
- In-house legal video recording shot in high definition with high quality audio.
- Conveniently book a reporter, videographer, and room and receive one bill.
- Synchronize transcripts to legal video recordings and follow line-by-line.
- Embed exhibits and/or video recordings into the transcript and receive one bundled file.
- Free meeting rooms for pre-deposition meetings.
- Electronic scanning/copying/distribution of exhibits.
- View a realtime feed of proceedings to any computer or tablet.
- RealLegal eTranscript ® PTX files and signatures available.
- Import transcripts/video into your case management software.
- Secure file repository access – view transcripts, exhibits, video, and other files from any device anywhere with internet.
- Expedited production and delivery available including overnight shipping and electronic delivery.
Electronic transcript copies include:
- Bundled case files that contain multiple transcripts and proceedings.
- Embedded hyperlinks to exhibits or references.
- Synchronized text to deposition video.
- Electronic signature certification.
- Password-protected files and folders.
- Secure online access to files.
Call, Email, or Schedule With Us Today.
We appreciate your business. Use any of the links below to get more information or schedule services with Lake Cook Reporting.
Call us for our office, your office, or anywhere you need us.
Use this contact form for any questions or general inquiries.
Ready to book? Schedule online right from our website!
Testimonials and Reviews
Court Reporting and Stenography ServicesRating: ★★★★★Rated By: James Bateman
We have always found the court reporters to be professional, punctual, accurate and friendly. Lake Cook Reporting receives our very highest recommendation.