Jobs for Court Reporters available at Lake Cook Reporting.
Court Reporters needed for jobs in the Chicago city and suburbs.
Lake Cook Reporting is always in need of freelance court reporters in and around the Chicago area. We have a large number of out-of-state depositions and medical/technical cases, which provides an abundance of high-quality jobs that often write for our reporters.
Using the form below, please enter your details, and we’ll review your information and get back to you shortly.
Current areas of need for court reporter jobs:
We are currently looking for reporters to cover cases in the following high-demand categories:
- Court reporting services in the Chicago Loop (including depositions and trials).
- Depositions of medical experts.
- Cases that require technology usage such as setting up portable video conferencing.
- Court reporters for trials and hearings.
- Full-time court reporters of varying experience (from recently-certified reporters to veterans).
Please note: this is not a comprehensive list, and we’re always looking for freelance court reporters for all aspects of our business.
Submit your information for court reporter jobs.
We provide a mentoring program for new reporters, which provides assistance to new and prospective reporters. Please contact our office for more information on this program.