Reporter resources and links for court reporters and legal videographers.
Reporter resources and videography guides for our staff.
Lake Cook Reporting provides reporter resources and guides below for the court reporters and legal videographers working with us.
Any questions or inquiries can be directed to our main office. Thank you!
Lake Cook Reporting Reporter Links
Instruction Manuals and Important Websites
• Guide to Using the Online Repository
• Login for My RealLegal for Court Reporters
• RealLegal Reporter Edition Instruction Manual
NCRA Rules and Links
• National Court Reporters Association Website
• NCRA Standards for Video Depositions
• Sourcebook Directory for Scopists and Proofreaders
• RealLegal Viewer for eTranscripts and Bundles
• Portable eTranscript Viewer for iPhones and iPads
• Free CaseViewNet Realtime Software for PCs
• Free ICVNet Realtime Viewing Software for iPads
• LiveNote/Case Notebook Download
Other Court Reporter Resources
• Google Scholar for Case Research
• Briefpedia – User Submitted Steno Database
Other Web Links
• Illinois Court Reporters Association
• Lake Cook Reporting Standby Reporter Calendar (Coming Soon)