Register for the streak program.
Use the form below to register in our contest.
Court Reporter Practice Streak Program
Improve your skills with our daily court reporter contest.
As part of our commitment to the advancement of court reporting, we’re introducing a new practice program designed to hone your skills with daily practice sessions that turn into streaks.
For each consecutive day you’ve spent practicing, you’ll earn towards your daily streak. By committing to practicing for at least 15 minutes a day every day, you’re keeping your skills up and holding yourself accountable to the other reporters in the program.
Sign up for the program below. You’ll receive an email with a link to check in each day you practice, building up your streak of days spent practicing.
Question and answers:
- What is the purpose of this program?
- The program exists to encourage court reporters to practice each day. Currently, you can log your practice days, but in the future we expect this group to turn into a place for discussions, contests, and other resources to help reporters.
- How does the program work?
- Use the form above to sign up for the program. You’ll receive an email with a private link to update your streaks. If you lose your private link, you can request a new one by clicking the “Lost your signup link?” above.
- Will I receive reminders to practice?
- If you enable the Practice Emails option above, we’ll send daily reminders to practice. In each email, there will be an option to unsubscribe in the event you no longer wish to receive them. This feature is entirely optional.
- What are future plans for this program?
- We’d like to create a space for reporters to build off each other. This would include contests, discussion groups, practice goals, and other features.
- I have additional questions!
- Contact Carla Letellier by email or call our office at (847) 236-0773.